University of Bridgeport students are hosting “Fundraiser for Nepal,” an all-inclusive lunch to support American Red Cross relief efforts in the earthquake-ravaged country, from noon to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, May 4 at the Cox Student Center, 244 University Avenue, Bridgeport.
Entry is $10 for students and $20 for faculty, staff, and the general public.
The event is organized by several UB students from Nepal with support from International Student Services, Division of Student Affairs.
Restaurants that are generously donating lunch include:
- Baingan (Shelton)
- CT Station Asian Food (Bridgeport)
- Haveli Indian Restaurant (Middletown)
- Metric Bar & Grill (Bridgeport)
- MFC Fast Food Restaurant (Milford)
- Paradise Biryani Restaurant (Norwalk)
- Pizza Post (Fairfield)
- Red Apple (Bridgeport)
- Red Mango (Fairfield)
- Ruethai Kitchen LLC (Bridgeport)
- Tangare Biryani Restaurant (Stamford)
- Thali Indian Restaurant (New Canaan)
- Tazza Osteria & Bar (Fairfield)
Two Boots (Bridgeport)
Vazzy’s Restaurant (Bridgeport)
For more information, please contact International Student Services Office at (203) 576-4395.
Media contact: Leslie Geary, (203) 576-4625, email@example.com